FLEET AIR ARM MUSEUM:
THE NAVY’S AIR WAR 1914-1918
Branding / Exhibition / Interactive Digital
Production of a complete exhibition at The Fleet Air Arm Museum, Yeovilton
Our brief was centered around the sensitivity to the project and to focus on the major impact the RNAS had on WW1 history and in shaping the world today.
- Design and production of all large format graphics panels
- Museum design layout consultation
- Environment visualisation
- Print management
- Design of interpretation pods (including a replica armoured car)
- Sound design (including sound pods triggered by movement)
- Video production and technical installation of projectors.